Each spring, more than 5,000 wines from 38 countries are tasted over two days in Bourg (Bordeaux – France) by some 800 wine professionals and expert wine-loving consumers.
The Challenge International du Vin is the longest running major international wine competition. It is also the largest international wine competition held in France.
Five D.O. La Mancha Wines have been awarded :
- Golden Medal: Epilogo Roble 2011, Bodegas Yuntero, www.yuntero.com
- Golden Medal: Casa Antonete 2012, Bodegas Casa Antonete, www.casaantonete.com
- Golden Medal: Lacruz Vega Sauvignon Blanc 2011, Bogarve 1915, www.bogarve1915.com
- Silver Medal: Lacruz Vega Syrah 2011, Bogarve 1915, www.bogarve1915.com
- Bronze Medal: Estola Verdejo 2012, Bodegas Ayuso, www.bodegasayuso.es
Facebook: La ManchaWines