In 2010, the D.O. La Mancha embarqued in a very ambitious project of wine promotion in the most important wine consumer countries worldwide, with United States and China as a focal point of this program.
The D.O. La Mancha is proud to present the 2011 USA Road Show, Spring Edition. Since May the D.O. La Mancha is launching a very ambitious promotional campaign in different cities of China and the United States.
Representatives from the D.O. governing body, including his President Mr. Gregorio Martin-Zarco, will lead a group of eleven wineries from La Mancha in the Road Show activities, showcasing some 100 wines, some of them new arrivals to the USA wine market.
The Road Show Spring Edition will start in Chicago, the third most populated city in the States, where a Trade and Media Seminar followed by a Grand Tasting event to be held at the River East Arts Center on June 7th.
The group will travel then to San Francisco, where a Trade and Media Seminar followed by a Grand Tasting event to be held at the Robert Fountain Studio on June 9th.
Eleven wineries from the provinces of Albacete, Ciudad Real, Cuenca and Toledo will participate in the Road Show and their owners, winemakers and export managers will share their experience and knowledge about their wines.
It is important to emphasize that all this campaign is being coordinated with the strong support of IPEX, Foreign Trade Institute of Castilla-La Mancha.
D.O. La Mancha USA Road Show: Participating Wineries.
– Bodegas La Remediadora de La Roda (Albacete)
– Bodegas Casa Antonete de Tarazona de La Mancha
– Bodegas López Mercier de Manzanares (Ciudad Real)
– Palacio de Galiana de Manzanares (Ciudad Real)
– Bodegas Romero de Ávila de La Solana (Ciudad Real)
– Coop. Santa Catalina de La Solana (Ciudad Real)
– Bodegas Centro Españolas, S.A. de Tomelloso (Ciudad Real)
– Vinícola de Tomelloso, S.C.L. de Tomelloso (Ciudad Real)
– Bodegas Parra Jiménez (Organic Wine) de Las Mesas (Cuenca)
– Dominio de Punctum de Las Pedroñeras (Cuenca)
– Coop. Ntra. Sra. de la Cabeza de Pozoamargo (Cuenca)